Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our first hug...

Last night Cole gave me a hug:) Usually, when he wants you to hug him, he will tuck his arms down by his sides (or even underneath his tummy) and lay against you. Last night he actually took his little chubby arms, wrapped them around my neck and squeezed. I almost died. He hugged me again this morning and let out a big "aahhhhhh". Then he played with the hairs on the back of my neck and rested his cheek against mine. I never realized how wonderful a hug from your child could be. He is so loving and sweet. I hope he never stops wanting to hug me (I know, I know... at some point I will have to force him to do it). I love him so much it makes me crazy. I have some new pics of him walking! He's getting better at it everyday.

2 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

That is so freakin cute and sweet I want to cry! I love that boy!!!

Cassidy said...

So cute!