Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!

One of my favorite holidays!! Since we are broke, we scrounged up stuff that we already had to put our costumes together for Halloween. Cole was a bear, I was a hunter dude and Travis was a werewolf. Travis and I usually try to be themed but since we were on a budget, we didn't worry about it. Although, I guess you could say we were themed, in that I could hunt both of them:) Here are some pics:

Cole is of course the most adorable bear ever:)


I told him to say cheese. He posed. I love him.


Here is Travis in his human form...


I know I look scary. Travis thought I was cool, so I felt good that I looked just like a dude:) The secret to looking like an authentic guy is to have big eyebrows and look completely bored and a little pissed off...I think I got it down.


Here I am with my kill...Travis the werewolf:) Yeah, that's right...I had a Red Ryder BB Gun:)



As it is almost never my goal to be skanky or beautiful on Halloween, I think I accomplished that with flying colors!! We went to Heather's ward's trunk or treat. It was fun to see all of the costumes. Cole had fun seeing all of the little kids. He had no interest in candy, which I found a relief. I'm sure next year, he'll go nuts trick or treating:)

2 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

You made such a awesome dude!!! I love that picture of you and your kill! lol! Coley bear is so cute! I love that he totally posed for you. What a sweaty!! ;]

Cassidy said...

I think you guys had the best halloween costume ever!