Saturday, April 17, 2010

One month old :)

I meant to write this...well...one month ago:) It's super hard to find the time these days. At 4 glorious weeks old, Little Lucas was starting to fidget less and actually make some eye contact. He didn't really start to smile for reals until 6 weeks but once he did...ooh he's just as precious as they come. Cole was still adoring the crap out of him. I love that I can count on Luke to make Cole happy, no matter what kind of mood Cole wakes up in from his nap:) Sometimes he will wake up and just be cranky as ever and when we round the corner and he sees that his brother is awake, he just lights up! "Baby Luke awake too Mommy!" His bad mood is forgotten and he smothers his brother with more kisses than I can count:) They melt my heart daily with their sweetness. I can't wait for Luke to get big enough to interact with Cole a little more. I think they will be the best of friends. Everyday, Cole tells me that "Baby Luke is getting bigger" and that he wants him to "play toys with me Mommy!" Although I am enjoying this tiny baby stage a big part of me can't wait for Cole to have a constant little companion:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those boys are so cute. Was Cole's hair that light? My heavens! I could just eat those two up! Such sweeties.

Josh said...

LOVE that picture.