Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lucas

I wanted to take a minute and write about my sunshine, Lucas. He is going to be two this month (on the 19th) and he is a crack up! He has an amazing sense of humor and tells little jokes all of the time :) He likes to give us, what we like to call, "side of your eye" looks, where he turns his head almost completely away from you but keeps looking at you with his eyes. He also always has a sly little grin on his face. He is incredibly sweet and is very quick to apologize if he hurts someone or someone is crying (even if he wasn't the one who caused the tears). He gives a kiss and hug to pretty much anyone but he loves his family and LOVES to kiss and hug his brother and especially his new baby sister! He is also my most musical kiddo so far. Cole enjoys the guitar and making up songs but that has only been recently. Luke sings along to the radio and has done so since he was about 16 months old. Certain songs would come on the radio and he would be singing the chorus or the hook before the song even got there. He also LOVES the Happy Birthday song and the ABC song :) He often walks around the house singing lalala into his toy microphone. He is also an excellent dancer! Give that kid a beat and he is off and dancing like a crazy man. I need to take more videos of his talents because he is quite the showman :) He copies pretty much every move that Cole makes, he looks up to him so much and I love watching them play together! They enjoy playing super heroes, doctor, playing with cars and trucks, pretending to be cowboys, riding stick horses and endlessly shooting each other :) I love what a helpful boy he is becoming and he is especially helpful when it comes to picking up toys, doing laundry, putting away various items and cleaning the floors. The kid LOVES to vacuum!! So much so that we bought him a vacuum, broom and mop for Christmas, haha!  I love his snuggles and I love how full of love he is!  He is definitely the middle child and I can totally empathize because, I too, am the middle child ;)  I'm hoping that when his "terrible twos" hit, they don't last too long because I was a TERROR as a toddler!!  I guess only time will tell :)

No comments: