Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More pictures:)

Sleeping baby...one of my favorite pictures of him. He is only 2 weeks old in this pic and he looks HUGE:) I LOVE his big squishy lips...I wonder where he got those from:) He has been a really good sleeper from the very beginning. I've really only had a few nights of him waking up every hour...those sucked! Otherwise, he mostly slept 4-5 hours at first and then 3-4 hours and then 2-3 hours:) I'm very happy to say that now he sleeps 5-6 hours at first and then 4-5 hours after only waking up once during the night! We made it through the week of crying himself to sleep and now I can put him to bed while he is awake and smiling and he falls asleep without any tears:) Woohoo!!



Love this picture because it looks like he is growling:) I swear, he looks different in every picture. This doesn't even look like the pic of him sleeping:)


We kiss him constantly:) Daddy LOVES his boy.


This is pretty much how every picture of me and Cole is taken...by me:) I always grab the camera to take a picture of him with someone else but I never think to ask them to take a picture of me with him. I know I'm going to regret it later...I need to remember to have other people take my picture with him or he might think I was never around:)


Practicing his gangsta pose:)


Cole & Daddy's favorite thing to do...SLEEP!! I would worry at first about Travis hlding him while he slept because he always moves around in his sleep. But I soon figured out that when he is holding Cole and sleeping, he doesn't move a muscle. Must be daddy intuition:)


Poop face. This is the face he makes to this day when he is pooping:


He has been able to hold his head up really well since birth:) Seriously, this boy is a champ at everything. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that he was a week past due.


More kisses from Dad.

1 comment:

barlows said...

You know you're a pro when you can start blogging again! He is really darling and I'm impressed with the sleeping. Good job :) Love ya.