Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mii!!!

Travis bought me a Nintendo Wii for my birthday and gave it to me early. It is the most awesome wonderful present I have received for my birthday in a VERY long time!!! It is seriously the most fun video game I have ever played. He also got me Wii Fit because I have wanting to lose my baby weight (eight months later!!) now that he is home for good and I can actually have an hour of time to do something for myself:) We have been having SO MUCH fun playing it everyday. My lil sis Lou has come over almost every day (wait...maybe it has been EVERY day:)) to play it with us. Who knew I would enjoy playing baseball and GOLF so much??!! Wii fit is awesome because you are getting your heart rate up a bit while playing a game!!! It even has Yoga and Strength Training! How fun is that!!! I highly recommend the purchase of one (even if you have to save your pennies for a few months). I love my honey!!! My sisters bought me some additional controllers and a few other games to with it, which I should be getting UPS today!! Thanks sisters!! I love you all! Turning 31 is FABULOUS!!

3 comments:

Josh said...

HAPPEEEE BURFDAY!!!!!!!
Funny story about the Wii... coming after I take my tests next week, see ya!

The Muehlendorfs said...

Wiiiiiiiii!!!!!, as in swinging from a tree or something.

and a Happy Birthday to you!

P.S. for some reason I thought your birthday was tomorrow.

Cassidy said...

I'm jealous! I want one. Plan on getting it for the boys at Christmas...wait maybe for me! Till than we will just have to come to your house! Happy B-day!