Sunday, June 15, 2008

FLAGDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

So, yesterday, the 14th, was my birthday:) You were right Josh M.:) I just wrote about my Wii on Friday because I figured I wouldn't have time on my actual birthday to write anything. My birthday was probably one of the best I've had in a REALLY long time. Thank you to Cassidy, Heather, Jami & Mama Shelley for my beautiful crepe breakfast, it was AWESOME!! Thanks to all SEVEN of my nieces & nephews for coming over and swimming and playing my Wii!! Thanks to Travis for my Wii:) Thanks to all of the other contributors to my Wii game fund:) Haha...I'm a nerd:)!!

We went out to all you can eat sushi for dinner and then went back to my dad's for a little Wii action and some red velvet chocolate chip bundt cake (yummy!!)

Cole took 3 amazingly long naps on my birthday and was in very good spirits for the festivities:) I love my family!! So far, 31 aint so bad:)

5 comments:

The Muehlendorfs said...

Did you know you share a birthday with...

Boy George
Donald Trump
Harriet Beecher Stowe
and the US Army

I bet they will be tickled to know they share a birthday with you!

I knew about the Army but I had to look up the others.

barlows said...

Huh. I always knew you and Boy George had a certain something in common! Now I know it's your b-day. I'm glad you had such a good b-day; gives me hope for the big 3-1. And, when's the Wii party for old friends?

John and Heather Davis said...

I'm so happy that your Birthday was sooo much fun and I' happy that I was apart of it! love ya

Cassidy said...

It was alot of fun making breakfast for you! Such a fun traditional I hope we will keep it up for years! I'm so glad you had a great day. Oh my gosh! Love the wii thank you THANK YOU! You still should't have! Will have to tell you funny stories about it later!:)

The Muehlendorfs said...

Hello Nan,

We are all waiting for your next entry. Its getting pretty boring here in Alabama so I need to feed off others' adventures.