Friday, March 27, 2009

I gotta basket full of lemons and they all taste the same

So, I rehired Louisa's fiance, Sam, to clean my house again. Travis decided that we could keep it clean ourselves if we worked together and I figured as long as I had his help, we really could give it a go. We were doing a pretty good job until we both went out of town. Since then, we haven't been able to stay on top of...EVERYTHING! So, without consulting Travis, I called in my cleaning wizard and he is probably cleaning my house right now as I write this. I'm so excited I could pee!! Travis might get a little angry with me but I think having the house clean and having me happy are two things you just can't put a price tag on (or at least that's what I keep telling myself). So here's a big here here for my main man maid :) SAM!!!

On another note, while on a road trip with Louisa, to LA, to see our friend Ben in The Graduate (you may know him as Whopper Jr. in the Burger King commercials), Louisa and I mastered the song Letterbox by TMBG. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're missing out, and you should be very impressed with our mad skills.

Here is a picture to ponder...


No comments: