Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's do this thang...

I'm feeling like my blog is super boring. Not that I think stories about my son are boring but I seem to complain a little bit more than I'd like. I'm really not much of a complainer. So, in the spirit of "me"ness, I'm switching this blog up a bit to become a little bit more fun and more me. Granted I will still tell stories about my son and I'm sure will rant the occassional rant but I'm gonna try to liven up this dusty old blog. Also, I'm feeling kind of bummed that some people have let their blogs go, due to a certain addiction to a thing called Facebook, and I don't want to face an intervention myself. I also know that not many people read my blog but for those few who do, I wanna keep things interesting. So, to kick things off in the right direction, here is a picture from one of my favorite artists...


3 comments:

Josh said...

Who is the artist? Their work is inspired.

Nan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nan said...

Natalie Dee :) Some of her work may offend you but lots of it is frickin' funny.