Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sorry Sarah:(

Let me take this opportunity to officially state that I am an ASS. I swear on my life that I had every intention of going to your party. I went home early from work so that I could get my laundry done, so that I could pack for my trip on Saturday. I told Travis to be sure he was home by 5, so he could shower and be ready to go with me. I put my first load in around 3pm and my 2nd at around 430pm and Travis was home at 5 and showered promptly. We both laid down on the bed and waited for my laundry to be done. I woke up at 946pm and smacked Travis, "WHY DID YOU LET ME FALL ASLEEP?!!!!!!". "Wha? Huh? Wha?".

So there you have it...we fell asleep for almost 5 solid hours!! I honestly don't know how it happened and I was so angry at Travis, I felt bad afterwards. It of course wasn't his fault because we both fell asleep. So, I am glad that I called you earlier to wish you a happy birthday. From your blog, it sounds like you had an excellent party. I am so pissed. I really wanted to see Beth, Howard, Erin, Nate, David & Michael and I really wanted to hear Tyler and his band play:) And see you of course. I hope you can forgive me. If I wasn't pregnant, this never would have happened, so technically we can all blame Cole:) I'm sure that me not being there didn't ruin anything but I am still sorry. I was looking forward to us being able to talk about being 30 together:) So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY you beautiful girl!!! I LOVE YOU TONS & TONS!!!!!!

On another note...I went to my big sis's bridal shower over the weekend and I didn't miss that by falling asleep:) It was the first bridal shower I have ever helped throw and I must say that it was the best shower I have ever been to. We had the best food and the prettiest decorations. The room was filled with great funny people who adore my sister and it couldn't have run smoother. Good times!! I swear, my belly doubled in size while I was gone and I think I'm finally starting to look pregnant:)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I don't think you're an ASS, but I am bummed that I missed seeing you at the party. It would have been good. I'm happy for your baby!