Friday, August 29, 2008

Bmbmbmbbbbbmbmbmmmmbbbbmbmbb

Cole loves tractors and forklifts and any other vehicle that he can sit on and that goes bbbbbmbmbmbbbmbmbbbmbbbbbbbbbbmmmmmmmm. I'm sure you get the idea.




Here's the face that goes along with the sound. It cracks me up. Look at that bottom lip.


This is the face he makes when he is violently shaking something. He has to give everything the shake test. He does make another more intense face but this one is too funny.


BTW, Travis is in Alaska building a barrier rail for his company. He is supposed to be gone for 17 days, which means he won't be home for our 8th wedding anniversary. It's not too bad having him gone this time around. I think partially because he gave me the option of telling him no instead of telling me he was leaving no matter what and partially because Cole is easier nowadays. Don't get me wrong, work is brutal: he doesn't nap whatsoever and he seems anxious and frustrated most of the time. It's when we get home that he is SO much easier to please. I'm not sure what it is but he sleeps better, eats better (more focused) and just seems to overall have a better attitude when we are at home. It has made me sad a few times that when we get home, Cole just keeps repeating, "Dada Dada Dada". So, I miss Travis and I hope this time flies by. I'm playing blog catch up, so expect another one within a few minutes:)

No comments: