Friday, August 22, 2008

Just have to tell you...

Travis CRACKS ME UP!! I have to go to bed because I'm tired as poo but I have to post this before I forget. I was in living room with Travis and Cole and we were playing on the floor. The tv was on and something caught my eye, so I started watching (I don't remember now what it was). Travis gets up and leaves the room (I figure he's going to the bathroom) and Cole follows him. Next thing I know, I'm hearing Cole happily screaming from the bedroom and I hear his little piano making music. I figure he is dancing and singing and I decide to go watch my boy being cute. I creep down the hallway, so I can catch him without seeing me, and as I round the corner I see...TRAVIS playing Cole's tiny piano. He's just sitting there with the thing between his legs and he is banging away on the keys like he is having the time of his life!! I continue to look into the room further and I see that Cole is on the other side of the room banging on the sliding glass door and looking outside, not even remotely interested in what Travis is doing. I start to laugh so hard that I can't even see straight and Travis looks up from the piano and starts to giggle. He knows he's been caught and he starts to laugh harder, which makes me laugh even harder. We laughed for a good while and he just kept asking, "What?!?!?". As if he didn't know. I wonder how long he would have played with that thing if I hadn't walked in. I wish I would have had my camera. Maybe next time:) Goodnight.

3 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

Okay that is LOL funny! So funny that I'm going to enjoy teasing him!!! Travis must really love that he has Cole as an excuse to buy baby toys other wise we would of thought that he needed serios help!

Josh said...

I really wish you would have had a camera too. I would have loved to see that.

Beth said...

OK, Leann, I just saw your high school picture post and LOVED it. Aren't old pictures the best? That was a blast from the past. HOW can that be 15 years ago????