Thursday, August 14, 2008

For my mom...

My mom is up in Oregon right now visiting family and I told her I would post some more recent pictures of Cole, so they could all see him. Sorry I couldn't get to it last night mom but here he is...

Enjoying cottage cheese:)



Enjoying toilet paper. This occurs EVERY TIME we forget to put the toilet paper up.



Wanting to share his yummy tp. Isn't he nice?



He loves the cool wood floor. It is especially nice in just a diaper:)



Standing on his own is his new thing that he is practicing. He does it best when his hands are full.

Well, I hope you are having a good time mama. I tried to call you but your cell gave me a weird message. Say hi to everyone from us! I love you!! See you next month!!!!

2 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

Okay- Cole is STANDING!!!! He is amazing. Oh my goodness it just donned on me that he is going to be 1 in a monthg and 3 weeks- where did the time go??? He looks a lot like Travis in these pictures

Cassidy said...

ha ha I love the toilet paper pics! Just wait until he clogs your toilet with it! Not so funny!