Friday, January 23, 2009

The EVIL canine...



Don't worry, all of my posts will not be about teething. I just have to say that this canine is an SOB!! Not only is it making Coley's gums sore but it is also pushing against the surrounding teeth and making him even MORE miserable!!! Last night Travis went in to calm him down so that he could fall asleep and he just kept asking for me:( So, I had to rock him to sleep and he kept lifting his head off of my shoulder and hitting himself in the mouth and sadly repeating, "teeth teeth teeth". How sad is that!! He's still cute as a button though:) I promise my next post will be a happy one:) Congratulations to Sarah and Anthony who just had a baby boy yesterday! Welcome to the world Conley:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Alright, so I was already set to comment on this post because I couldn't help but notice what a DANG CUTE picture . . . and then I saw the little shout out to Conley! You're awesome Nan! We're doing well, just WAITING to get released. About another hour they tell me. Finally!

Cassidy said...

poor coley! :( Teething for kids is miserable!

John and Heather Davis said...

This just makes me want to cry!! how incredibly sad :( poor Coley