Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm still here:)

I haven't written in what seems like forever. Not too much to talk about I guess. I had my big ultra sound on Wednesday and got my blood results back from my AFP. Blood results indicated that baby is negative for Down Syndrome, Neural tube defects and something else but it also indicated that my baby will be small or I could have a preterm baby. Wha?! Ultrasound confirmed that my baby is actually on the bigger end of the 20 week scale (whew) and I don't quite understand how they can determine half way through the pregnancy that I will go into preterm labor? Whatever. I'm staying positive and I am bound and determined to keep this baby inside of me and go to my sister's wedding!

The Office was AWESOME last night. It is about time that Jim got his head out of his butt and started to love on Pam again. It honeslty made my night...that's how boring my life is:) I really just love that show! I also watched the season finally of Grey's...haha. I do like that show but it makes me laugh how over the top everything always is. Seriously, EVERYONE'S lives completely fell apart by the end of the show. Drama, drama, drama.

So, I'm going to go register for my baby stuff this weekend. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the idea of all of the stuff that I will need to get. But I am happy that I don't have to buy all of it myself:) I love getting presents! The Stanley family have all decided that they want to go with me to register, so I will have some help. Wish me luck

1 comment:

barlows said...

AGH! I am anxious to hear about the registering family extravaganza! Thanks again for your smushies :) My kids la-ove them. AND, after four kids I still don't know what all that testing stuff means. Loves.