Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th!!

I had a great day yesterday...minus the 119 degree weather!!!! Had a great birthday lunch with my family for Travis, went to a pool party with some friends (although I didn't swim because I don't have anything to swim in...at least nothing I would want anyone to see me in), had an awesome Cold Stone creation and watched Travis' fireworks show! It is just too hot for words...seriously. I know it's the desert and all but this is one of the hottest summers we've had in a while. And it's not just because I'm pregnant and feel like I'm in an oven all of the time...we are breaking records for high temps all over the place!

I remembered to bring in some pics from my ultra sound...enjoy:) They really aren't as clear in the stills as they are in the dvd but most of them still look pretty cool:) I love my baby!!




This is the side of him with his arm in front of his face & you can see his little ribs. He's only 26 weeks, so he still has quite a bit of chunk to pack on before he is born.



These are his legs. I like this picture because of the definition in his calves.




Definitely my forehead & my nose:) Poor boy.



He might look more like Travis later but this boy is ALL me in these pictures.


And just for fun...the picture of his package!:)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Leanne, how great to be able to see pics like that before he even gets here. Amazing.

barlows said...

Yay! That made my day to check those pics of baby Cole out. I'll call you when I get home for the invite list or email it to me at barlowfamily2@cox.net. I want to get those out before I go out of town again on Thursday next (the 26th I think?) Love ya!