Thursday, July 26, 2007

I laughed, I cried...

And then I cried some more:) I'm done with Harry Potter and I have to say that I feel a little empty:( At least I have the movies to look forward to. I can't wait until Cole is old enough for me to read all of the books to him or for him to read tham himself and talk to me about them! Damn, I love me some Harry!! I had a doc appt. yesterday and everything is going great. I am actually 30 weeks today and I can't believe how fast it has flown by! I have to go tomorrow to get a glucose screening test done...huh? My doc appologized in advance and asked me not to hate her because appearantly it is a disgusting experience. Great...I just hope I don't throw up whatever they give me to drink. Good times. Anyway, my belly is getting bigger and I can't wait for my baby shower to get here!! Travis is leaving next weekend to go to Wyoming for a week and I don't know what I am going to do without him. Not that I am a total invalid but I definitely like him fetching me things, like drinks and popsicles, instead of having to get up and get them myself:) I haven't gone grocery shopping without him either during my entire pregnancy, so that will suck too. I'm a cry baby:( I'm gonna miss him and I hate that he gets to escape the desert for a week and I am left here to boil. Oh well. He better have fun because he's gonna have to do a whole lotta stuff when he gets home;)!!

No comments: