Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Too Hot...

It's already too hot in Vegas! I can't even imagine how hot and miserable I'm going to be in the middle of summer, waddling around in 115 degree weather!! The mornings are nice and the evenings are perfect but midday is already making me a little cranky:) I'M SO HAPPY I'M PREGNANT!! I don't know if I will ever get used to it:) I can't believe that I went through all that I went through and now I'm going to actually have a baby!! I hope it's a girl and I hope she's a goofball like me and her daddy! I'm so excited, I can't believe I only have 6 & 1/2 more months and then I will be a MOM!! I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. I can't wait to go shopping for stuff for the baby's room. I'm not decorating in pink or blue, so I can have the whole room ready before I know the sex. I'm planning on decorating in mostly bright colors, especially orange (my favorite). My best friend from California called me last night to check up on me and we talked how crazy & exciting & insane this all is. She's known me since I was 11 and she is so happy for me. She doesn't want to have kids, which makes me a little sad because I would like our kids to be buds. My friend Rochelle wants me to have a girl because she had a boy last October and she wants them to get married when they grow up, so that we will be family:) She's too cute.

I don't think that I actually finished a complete thought in this entire blog. I'M JUST SO HAPPY!!! I need to go eat something...surprise, surprise.

No comments: