Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Continued...

So...awesome shower! I had the best time with my mom and sisters. My dad was really cute about the whole shower thing. He really wanted to go, which I thought was too sweet:) My dad is going to be the best grandpa! On Sunday, I went to Babies R Us with Mom, Sarah, Lou, Travis, Amber & Gail to buy what I didn't get at my shower...over $1000 later, we were done:) Dang, babies are expensive:) But totally worth it of course! I get to go pick up his furniture today and I am planning on painting his room this weekend. Hopefully it will get done. I have about a million other things to accomplish this weekend, so trying to squeeze that in should be interesting. I am SO uncomfortable sitting up!! I wish I could be reclined 100% of the time. I seriously feel like I can't breathe!! Oh well...only FIVE weeks left!!!!! I cannot believe it!! At my next OB appointment she is going to start "checking" me...oh great...I can't wait:(

Last Saturday I went to a pottery painting place with my sis in law Heather for my neice Jaden's birthday party. I painted a piggy bank for Cole. I talked to Travis before I started to paint it and he requested that I make it into a boar instead of just a pig. I explained that if I tried to paint hair all over it, it would just look messy but I would do my best to make it more of a boar:) So, I painted tusks coming out of its mouth and painted it with brown speckly paint, so that it would look a little dirty and have some texture. I get to pick it up tomorrow and I think Travis will be pleased:) I wrote Cole's name on its butt:) I'm excited to see how it turned out.

I have an infant CPR class tomorrow night and I feel a little anxious about it. As much as I know it is necessary...I am a worrier...and I think it's going to freak me out a bit. I'll just do my best to keep my boy breathing, so as to avoid having to perform CPR:) Good plan, huh?

Well, I am in agony trying to sit at this desk to write this, so I will sign off now before I pass out from not breathing:) Good times!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yeah, they do tend to take up all the room in your ribcage and lung area. Soon, he'll drop and all of a sudden you'll be amazed at how much more room you have at the top. Of course, what goes down, crowds other areas. Fun days! I always said the last 6 weeks of pregnancy equaled the first 7 1/2 months.