Friday, April 4, 2008

6 months!!

My beautiful boy is 6 months old and he had his doc appt. yesterday. He weighs a whopping 20 lbs 6 oz.!! He got an A+ at his appt. and I'm glad we don't have to go back for another 3 months. Cole getting shots sucks!! Not so much getting the shot...he only cries for a second. But the after effects BLOW!! He sleeps horrible, which means so do I and he is just a fuss bucket for at least 3 or 4 days afterward. NO FUN! I feel so bad for him that he has a fever:( He is just such a happy kid, so when he is like this it just sucks! Poor boy:(

3 comments:

Josh said...

I always hated taking my kids for shots! Make sure you drug him good before he gets them.(tylonal)-Cassidy

John and Heather Davis said...

Poor baby! Shots are no fun! Every time Jaden needs to go Doctor she asks, "Is he going to give me a shot?" And cries if I jokingly say "yes".

barlows said...

I am sorry he didn't feel so well, but have to say "fuss bucket" is way under-used. I am adopting that phrase for my kids; it cracks me up.