Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cool in the pool:)

We went to my sister's boyfriend's parents' house (got that?) to celebrate my sister's birthday. They said their pool would be heated so I bought some trunks for my little man. I didn't think he would like it very much because the water was only about 72 degrees (way too cold for me). But we put his feet in and he bent over and started splashing in it with his hands. So, I decided to put him in the floaty I bought and he LOVED it!! He is such a stud with his glasses:)





After about 30 minutes or so, he decided he was getting cold, so I filled up his bathtub that I brought with us with warm water. He chilled for another half hour or so and had the BEST time!!


I can't wait until our pool is up to a temp that I like. We'll go swimming everyday!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John and Heather Davis said...

He is so cute! He looks so happy splashing around! Did Travis start working on the pool when he was in town last? This little guy just makes me smile;)

Josh said...

He is a stud, just like his daddy.