Sunday, April 20, 2008

BATH TIME!!

He gets SO excited when I say it's time for "BATH TIME"!! I LOVE this tub! I feel so less guilty filling up this tub for less than 2 minutes vs 5-10 minutes to fill up the whole tub for his tiny (yet chunky) butt:) I also love that he can sit up so well. His butt doesn't float away as much as it used to and he's better at balancing himself. I love when he smiles for the camera!!


Two of the signs I have been showing Cole are Yellow & Duck, so every time I give him this in the tub I sign yellow duck. Who knows if any of it is sinking in but I like doing it and he loves his yellow duck.


Splashing makes him SO excited!! He doesn't mind getting it in his face now, so he splashes even harder.


This is the view I normally see during bath time. He likes chewing on the side of the tub and hitting the porcelain. I love his chunky butt!!

4 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

Cutie putie!!! You can tell that he really enjoys BATH TIME!

Cassidy said...

These pictures are sooooo cute! That bath tub is cool too. Where did you get that?

Nan said...

Got it from Amazon.com but they have them at Babies R' Us too. Got it for $20 and I LOVE it!!

Erin said...

Okay, I LOVE naked baby bum pictures!!! He is such a cute little guy!!! I think I could eat him up!