Saturday, April 26, 2008

Daddy's home!!

At least for a few days:) But we are SO happy to have him home!! Cole LOVES his dad!! I love that Cole remembers him and is so happy to see him when he comes home. I think babies know alot more than we give them credit. Here are a few pics of fun times with daddy!!

Cole showed dad his new swing! And posed by sticking out his tongue:)


Showing dad how he can stand up so well


Showing dad that he can crawl now, so he better pick stuff up or he will chew on it!!


Cuddling:)


Cole loves his dad's furry face!!

5 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

Travis looks like a CAVE MAN!! I love the cuddle picture! so sweet;)

Cassidy said...

I have to agree with heather!(ha ha)He looks sooo much better now! Don't you feel like you fall more in love with Travis as you watch him play with his son? That makes Josh even more attractive to me. These are the most precious moments to me.

Lindsey said...

What is with the mountain man? I hope he gets to stay home for awhile if not for good.

Connolly Crew said...

Wow, it seems like he is so advanced...already standing! And if I were Cole, I would probably like a furry face as well, but how do you handle it?? :)

Anonymous said...

He looks so adorable!!!! What a cutie you've got there! Nice look that Travis has got goin' on there too! haha.....