Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I love him...



Cole is the sweetest, funniest and most loving boy I know. He really is just a happy baby. Even when he is being a little crank, I can make a funny noise or a funny face and he smiles while he is boo hooing. He cracks me up on a daily basis and I appreciate that so much. It is so hard having Travis gone for so long and if Cole wasn't such a goofy sweetface, it would be so much harder. He finds pleasure in the simple things...


This is his hamper:)


Travis flew him all around the house in the hamper and Cole LOVED it:)

Travis and I are both big dorky kids, so I know we will have lots of fun with our little goober as he gets older. Eventually he''ll think we're lame but I know we'll have tons o' fun in the meantime!! I love my sweet boy!!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

yea pretty soon Travis will be throwing him up in the air and onto the bed and the wrestling begins!

John and Heather Davis said...

Its so hard to imagine Cole being a crank!!! He is always so happy! Can you guys swing me around in a hamper?? That looks sooo fun!

Connolly Crew said...

How fun, I wish I could be flown around... I guess it's been a little too long since I've been to disneyland, maybe I need to go.