Saturday, June 27, 2009

Who dat, who dere?

How is it possible to be this tired already?! I seriously want to sleep all of the time. I'm usually okay for a few hours in the morning but by 11am, I am seriously dragging booty. I don't remember being this tired until I was at least a few months pregnant with Cole. Ugh! I'm getting my cot back at work, so that I can take a nap when Cole takes a nap. Nice. I'm so excited I have an appointment to go in on Tuesday for my first ultra sound. They'll be telling me my due date and seeing how many kids I have developing in there. I'm pretty sure it's only one but Travis is convinced that it's two. I think it's just wishful thinking on both our parts. It would be easier for me with only one and it will be the same amount of ease either way for Travis:) I think he just wants to be done with having kids and if we have two now, he knows we're done. And there won't be any more money to spend on trying to get me pregnant:) I worry a little about Cole if we have more than one. I'm sure it will be hard enough to adjust with only one but with two, I won't have an extra arm for him:( I'm pretty sur eit's only one though. Only Tuesday will tell! Man I need a nap:)

2 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

when you run out of arm space there is always lap space!

Sarah said...

Your being so tired may mean two! Or, a girl! What about TWO girls! WOAH. I am so excited for you. One, two, pink or blue, take care of yourself and let's get a healthy baby or two out of this! Love you!