Friday, February 23, 2007

Crazy...

It is NUTS that a person is growing inside of me:)!! I wonder if other pregnant people have felt this way or thought about how insane it is that this is how babies are made. I don't know if I'm making sense but I love that women get to do this! I am going to freak out when I can start feeling it move. The thought of having to push a baby out of me, is enough to make me pass out. It's so weird how you just take things as they come. I always thought it was going to be crazy when I got married but it was the most natural progression in the world. Now that I'm pregnant, with the exception of freaking out that there is something inside me, again it just feels so normal and natural and that this is what I am supposed to be doing. I actually consider it a blessing that I had to go through this fertility stuff to get pregnant and that I didn't start trying to have kids any sooner than I did. I am SO much more patient and kind at 29 than I ever was...EVER. I'm 8 weeks 1 day today and got another ultrasound. Heartbeat is at 170 bpm! They say everything looks great. I get one more ultrasound with the fertility clinic and then I start seeing my regular OB, Dr. Lewis, at 12 weeks. I'll be in New York visting my little sister when I hit 12 weeks, so we are going shopping for baby stuff!! Today is a good day! I love that I have a baby inside me (even though it freaks me out that there is another heart beating in my belly!)!!

No comments: