Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I was starting to think I was in the clear...

I am now getting the sickness that comes with pregnancy. I thought that if I was going to be sick, it would have started sooner but here I am, almost 8 weeks, and feeling not so good. I haven't actually puked (TMI?) but I get this wave of yuckiness repeatedly throughout the day and not even food will help it go away. I know I wanted this pregnancy more than anything and I shouldn't complain but I feel awful right now. I also found out some terrible news last night involving members of Travis' family and I feel just sick about it. I don't feel like discussing it and probably won't, so don't ask (as if anyone reads my blog...ha). I'm feeling sick and hormonal today, so boo hoo for me. I NEED to go grocery shopping because I have NO food in my house. Need to muster the strength or we'll starve to death ;)

No comments: