Monday, February 19, 2007

So much fun...

I had so much fun seeing my fabulous friends on Saturday night. Sarah, Erin & Heather are three of my friends from highschool and we all got together to have dinner and a good ol' fashioned gossip session:) They are all still SO beautiful and sweet. I hope that we keep in better contact with each other (although, whenever we do get together, it's as if not a day has gone by...and I love that). I was so happy that I wasn't completely exhausted while I was there:) I think they just passed their energy on to me and I ate it up! My step-sister Amber and her husband Jason were in town this weekend and we had dinner with them at my dad's house last night. I was tired, so I didn't stay too long but we ate good food. Travis has been SO wonderful these past few weekends, finally getting to all of the stuff that needs to get done with our house. He painted the living room, hallway and entry way!! He also tore out our hallway cabinet (total waste of space) and will be building a new floor to ceiling cabinet! We are getting new carpets and hard floors throughout the house and I need to go and pick out new couches! By the time my second trimester starts, we will start decorating the baby's room. I'm so happy that my house is becoming a home and that it really doesn't even resemble my parents' house anymore (we bought it from them). Life is good.

No comments: