Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Busy busy busy...

My mom came into town on Saturday and just left yesterday. My little sister Louisa arrived here on Sunday night and will be here until Saturday. They have kept me quite busy and I took Mon. & Tues. off work to play!! Needless to say, I have been too busy to blog ( a travesty, I know). My doctor appt. on Monday was cancelled because of two back to back emergency c-sections. I'm bummed because I really wanted to hear my little bugger's heart beat but I wouldn't wish a c-section on anyone and feel for those ladies. My appointment was bumped to Tues. May 1st, so not too far away. Thanks to everyone who was wondering what was going on and sorry I didn't write sooner:) And thanks to Dylan for his expert advice on my upcoming appointment...pretty sure it's a grizzly bear. Also, congrats to Dylan & his wife Candace for bringing another lovely girl into this world. Oddly enough, Claire is one of three names that Travis & I have agreed on for a girl:) It is his sister's middle name.

So, I have another week to wait until I get to hear my baby again. I think I might buy one of those hand held heart listener thinga ma bobbers. Just so I can listen to my kid whenever I want. I did some research on Amazon and there are a couple that aren't too expensive, that people raved about. My mom was bummed that my appt. got canceled because she was here and she was excited to hear the heart as well. Oh well, what ya gonna do?

Travis & I are going camping with the Stanley clan this weekend. I'm sure it will be fun times had by all. We are taking our dogs:) and everyone else is bringing their kids. Two grand parents, two parents, 11 brothers & sisters and 6 nieces & nephews:) Good times. We are going somewhere in Utah. Well, I have to go read everyone elses' blogs now, buh.

No comments: