Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ouch!

My lower back is KILLING me today. It actually started hurting late last night and I'm really not even sure why. The only thing I can think of is that I was sitting in a stupid chair all day yesterday testing circuit boards. I didn't lift anything heavy or twist or bend weird, so I can only think that it is because of that chair. My little sis told me that your muscles & tendons are more stretchable when you are pregnant, so you have to be careful what positions you put yourself into. I have never had such a terrible pain in my lower back in all of my life. Mostly when my back hurts it is in my upper back between my shoulder blades. I can hardly get around it hurts so much. I'm really hoping that I don't throw up today because I can't even imagine the pain from all of the heaving:) Boo hoo for me...I'm gonna go cry now.

1 comment:

barlows said...

ouch! Okay, not to scare you any more, but you will probably hurt a little more as soon as little one decides to grow and push on all those stretching ligaments and tendons. That's why it makes motherhood amazing; they push you into so much pain and you STILL love them to bits. It's fun stuff. Think of how fun when your over the toilet. Love ya; glad you blogged