Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oddly enough...

I can't wait 'til Monday. I have a doc appt. & I get to hear the baby's heartbeat. I know that I shouldn't necessarily feel it moving yet but I got so used to having ultrasounds at the fertility clinic, that now that it has been almost a month since my last check up, I am starting to freak out a bit. I'm assuming everything is ok because I'm still throwing up and feeling like poo. Most of the books and stuff on the internet say that if symptoms stop suddenly, it is cause for alarm. I just can't wait to hear the rapid little thump, so I know everything's ok. I am bummed that I don't get an ultrasound at this next appt. but at least I get to hear the heart. What else is she going to do at this appt.? I can't imagine that she has to look in my hoodiddy:) Nothing is really going on down there. What exactly do they check at your second appt. besides the heartbeat, my pee & my blood pressure?

Travis & I finally have our names picked out for a boy or a girl. I'm glad I don't have to think about it anymore. I'll post the name once I find out the sex.

2 comments:

barlows said...

Okay! I wanna hear about the "tha-thump, tha-thump" tomorrow. Miss ya!

Dylan Todd said...

Holy crap! You're pregnant? How did this happen? Wait, nevermind. Skip that part. Freaking yeah! Congrats.

If it's just your first appointment you don't have to worry about much. Do you own your own SCUBA gear or will you be renting? They did tell you about the SCUBA gear, right? And the monologue? And the talent portion? And the feats of strength? Will you be wrestling a grizzly or a black bear?

Anyway, awesome news. I didn't realize you had a blog. I will be lurking and commenting every now and then. Beware. Congrats again, peace.